- About Us
- Food & Drink
- Hire Us
- Take Part
- Support Us
- Booking Links
macrobert conditions of sale
Macrobert relies on its visiting companies to provide information about suitability (eg nudity, bad language, adult themes) and will endeavour to publicise this when possible.
Some shows advise a recommended minimum age. These recommendations, when available, are provided by the company.
Front of House
These apply to full time students, under 18’s, senior citizens, persons with a disability and their assisting companion, young scot card holders, benefit claimants and equity members. Proof of eligibility is required at time of collection.
Babes in Arms
Many of macrobert’s shows are aimed at young children and will be ticketed. For family-friendly performances, children under 18 months of age require a Babes in Arms ticket. These are free and are available for babies sharing a seat with their carer. The number of seats available varies by show and is limited by fire regulations. Please telephone Box Office to book.
Please note that all bookings made over the phone and online are subject to a fee of £1 per transaction. We do not charge for bookings made in person.
Tickets cannot be refunded except in the event of cancellation by macrobert.
Exchanges are only permitted within the same production and for the same price or a higher value. Exchanges are made at the discretion of macrobert and are subject to availability. Original tickets must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance date as replacement tickets will not be issued until these have been returned. There is an admin charge of 50p per ticket up to a maximum charge of £2.00 plus any difference in the exchanged ticket price.
Macrobert is committed to making our work and facilities accessible to everyone. Disabled visitors can buy concession price tickets and companions admitted free of charge.
Please let us know at the time of booking if you require a wheelchair space or if you have any other requirements that we can help you with.
We offer audio description and subtitling for selected screenings and performances. Please check availability at time of booking.
Macrobert friends can save up to 25% on tickets for shows and films as well as 20% off at the café bar, restaurant and kiosk. (Terms and conditions apply)
Our staff will be happy to help with queries about films, performances and other macrobert services. We welcome and value your feedback and comments on your experience at macrobert.
• macrobert reserves the right to make alterations to the programme as deemed necessary
• The use of camera and recording equipment is prohibited without permission from macrobert
• Certificate TBC means that the film is awaiting BBFC certification or local authority licensing approval.
The terms and conditions for the Orange Wednesdays promotion, and text ticket terms and conditions, are:
• Text tickets are subject to availability. Priority may be given
Orange customers spending over £5 per month.
• The promotion applies to all public paid advertised screenings,
excluding premieres and other private screenings, on Wednesdays.
• Text tickets are redeemable only on Wednesdays during the offer
period during advertised opening hours of the Participating
• The offer is not available when booking in advance by whatever
• Text tickets must be presented at the cinema box office when
buying the cinema ticket. The lowest price cinema ticket will be
• The text ticket will be validated by the box office staff.
• Once validated, the text ticket can’t be used again.
• There is a maximum of one text ticket per person per
You can only use a text ticket once.
• You can’t use this promotion in conjunction with any other offer.
• Orange cannot offer a cash alternative.
• Orange will only accept original text tickets, not copies.
• The cinemas’ standard terms and conditions of purchase, sale and
• The ‘free’ cinema ticket issued is complimentary, with zero cash
• The offer is valid until the expiry date stated on the text ticket.
• There is only one ‘free admission’ per customer, per paid cinema
• Seat availability is on a first come, first served basis.
not guaranteed. Text ticket holders and their guests have no priority
over other customers.
• Admissions are subject to film classifications.
• Text tickets are non-transferable.
• The offer applies to standard seats only.
• The ‘free’ cinema ticket will be issued to the same film and
as the paid cinema ticket.
• Honouring of text tickets is subject to film and seat availability.
• Orange may revise the terms of this promotion from time to time.